SERVICE AND WARRANTY
LIMITED WARRANTY – RESIDENTIAL APPLIANCES
This Limited Warranty covers parts and labor, except as set forth in this Limited Warranty. Service must be provided by an authorized ASKO service company. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR AS PROVIDED HEREIN. This Limited Warranty is valid only when the ASKO Product is used in the country in which it was purchased. Proof of original purchase date is required to obtain service under this Limited Warranty.
This warranty only applies to the original purchaser and is non-transferable..
Residential ASKO Products Used Exclusively for Household/Personal Purposes:
Two (2) Years limited Warranty – Any warranty service claims for residential ASKO Products must be filed with ASKO within two (2) years from date of purchase. Service will be provided during normal business hours.
Residential ASKO Products Not Used Exclusively for Household/Personal Purposes or used Commercially or used in Marine, Mobile or Aeronautical Applications:
One (1) Year limited Warranty – Any warranty service claims for ASKO Products not used exclusively for household and personal use, or used commercially or used in marine, mobile, or aeronautical applications must be filed with ASKO within one (1) year from date of purchase. Service will be provided during normal business hours.
Items excluded from warranty
This limited warranty does not cover:
1. Replacement parts or repair labor if the ASKO Product is used in a manner that is inconsistent with published user or operator instructions and/or installation instructions.
2. Service calls to correct the installation of the ASKO Product, to instruct you on how to use the ASKO Product, to replace or repair house fuses, or to correct house wiring or plumbing.
3. Consumable items and parts, such as filters.
4. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, negligence, fire, flood, natural disasters, improper use, improper installation, installation not in accordance with electrical or plumbing codes, or use of products not approved by ASKO, as well as any attempted repair by other than authorized ASKO service companies.
5. Cosmetic damage, including scratches, dents, chips or other damage to the finish of the ASKO Product, unless such damage results from defects in materials or workmanship and is reported to ASKO within 5 days from date of purchase.
6. Pickup and delivery. The ASKO Product is intended to be repaired in your home.
7. Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to the ASKO Product.
8. Expenses for travel and transportation for product service if the ASKO Product is located in a remote area where service by an authorized ASKO service company is not available.
9. The removal and reinstallation of the ASKO Product if it is installed in an inaccessible location or is not installed in accordance with ASKO’s published installation instructions.
10. Replacement parts or repair labor on ASKO Products with original model/serial numbers that have been removed, altered or cannot be easily determined.
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR AS PROVIDED HEREIN. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED ARE ALL OTHER EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion or limitations regarding warranty rights. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Attempted repair by any person other than an authorized ASKO service company will void this Limited Warranty.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL ASKO OR THE MANUFACTURER AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL ASKO OR THE MANUFACTURER AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OTHER THAN ACTUAL DAMAGES AND IN NO EVENT FOR DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE PRICE PAID FOR THE ASKO PRODUCT AS TO WHICH A CLAIM IS MADE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or other damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You also may have other rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
ASKO Customer Care
Read the chapter Troubleshooting before contacting the Customer Care Center. If you have encountered a problem that you cannot resolve, please contact your nearest dealer.
USA us.asko.com, +1-800-898-1879
When making contact, provide the details on the serial number plate. Include the model name, the article number, and the serial number.
Service after expiration of limited warranty
For information about obtaining parts and labor after expiration of this Limited Warranty or arising outside the scope of this Limited Warranty, please contact ASKO Customer Care.